Sunday, March 27, 2011

Professional Development

I have never had the opportunity to attend a PD session, but have heard many groan about them.  So I say make them fun and interactive! 

Learning about 2.0 tools has made me anxious to share, and I fear my friend and family have grown tired of me showing them my new toys.  I hope, with this week's assignment to be able to share professionally, or to take steps toward being able to do so.

I have never been comfortable speaking in front of an audience.  I think knowing your subject matter and involving particpants relieves that pressure.  Web 2.0 tools are engaging by nature.  Presenting them leads naturally to a hands-on training atmosphere.  Presenting any of these tools in a PD session would be..dare I say..fun!

1 comment:

  1. Dare you say? You dare! Glad to hear about your good attitude towards sharing all your knowledge!

    ReplyDelete