Tuesday, May 3, 2011

OPAC Interview

To complete this assignment, I conducted two "formal" iterviews and supplemented the information with informal coversations with other school staff.  As I enter my third month of employment, I continue to learn daily.    My on-the-job training is somewhat of a self interview for this assignment.  I also used the experience of my recent performance appraisal to supplement the assigment.  This allowed me to highlight specific areas of improvement.  I focussed my proposal on improvements that could be realized by approaching library technology on a district level.  The second area I focused on was the  increased reporting capabilities  an upgrade would allow.  Alhthough I would conduct additional research to complete the proposal, it definately was an excellent opportunity to learn more about my job.

No comments:

Post a Comment